Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Be the first to review this product
We only ship to addresses verified by PayPal.
Dispatch Times: 1 - 6 Working Days
Delivery times UK : 1 - 6 Working Days
(Weekend Orders are shipped on Monday)
All items are shipped Using Royal Mail, Direct Link Swedish Post or Yodel Courier Service.
B.K.S. Iyengar has devoted his life to the practice and study of yoga. It was B.K.S. Iyengar’s unique teaching style, bringing precision and clarity to the practice, as well as a mindset of ‘yoga for all’, which has made it into the worldwide phenomenon it is today.
‘Light on Yoga’ is widely called ‘the bible of yoga’ and has served as the source book for generations of yoga students around the world. It is the classic text for all serious students of yoga.
• B.K.S. Iyengar’s own photo-illustrated, step-by-step guides to every yoga routine.
• Week-by-week development plan – with a total of 300 weeks to allow gradual progression from novice to advanced technique.
• B.K.S. Iyengar’s unique and inspired guide to Pranayama – yoga breathing techniques.
• B.K.S. Iyengar’s yoga philosophy for life and an introduction to the spiritual aspects of yoga.
• Yoga sequences and asanas to help heal a range of specific illnesses and conditions.